- ALABAMA PLUMBERS AND GAS FITTERS EXAMINING BOARD
- 216 Aquarius Drive, Suite 319, Homewood, AL 35209
- Telephone: (205) 945-4857
- Fax: (205) 945-9915
Plumbers and Gasfitters License
You must submit either an Apprentice Registration before applying to any license. Please see these requirements and fees for more information. You can complete this form if you wish to request for the Board to consider taking Journeyman exam prior to completion of the prescribed 2-year apprenticeship. Once you meet the requirments submit an application.
They have reciprocity with Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas and Louisiana. You must submit a Request for Verification of License.
Effective September 1, 2015, when you pass an examination, you have ninety (90) calendar days to obtain your certification from the date you pass your examination. If you do not obtain your certification within ninety (90) calendar days of the date you pass your examination, you will have to re-test.
Candidate Information Bulletin under the application.
- PSI Examination Services, Construction Programs
- 100 Broadway, Suite 1100, Glendale, CA 91210
- Telephone: (800) 733-9267 (toll free)
- Fax: (818) 247-3853