Monday, December 4, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Article Index

Electrical Contractor Board

Contact Information

Alabama Electrical Contractor Board
2777 Zelda Road, Montgomery, AL 36106
Telephone: 334-420-7232
Fax: 334-263-6115

How to Apply For Master and Journeyman Electrician

Applications are to be submitted to the Board Office. Then you will be notified within 10 days after being approved and at that time you will submit an exam fee. Once this fee is paid, you will receive an authorization letter with instructions to schedule the examination. All scores are reported by mail. If you do not pass, you will receive a form to retake the examination. Do not submit your application in a quarter that you will not be prepared to take the examination. You will be required to submit a re-take Mater Electrician form or Journeyman form along with an additional examination fee if you fail to take your examination within the authorized 90 days. If you fail the exam you can submit a re-take and a new 90 days will be authorized. The Master Electrician Application can be found here The Journeyman Application can be found here.


They have reciprocity with Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas and Louisiana. You must submit an Electrical Contractor License Application by Reciprocity and Request for Verification of License.

Prov© testing

Candidate Information Bulletin.

Prov© Inc.
5200 NW 43rd Street, Suite 102-167, Gainesville, FL 32606
Telephone: (866) 720-7768 (toll free)
Fax: : (386) 518-6419