Texas Electrical Sign Apprentice License
The Electrical Sign Apprentice License enables you to participate and conduct the activities listed below exclusively under on-site supervision of a Master Electrician, or a Master Sign Electrician License, or a Journeyman Sign Electrician:
- Alteration of electric sign wiring or conductors either inside or outside a building
- Electric signs, cold cathodes, neon gas tubing, or outline gas tubing:
How to Get an Electrical Sign Apprentice License in Texas?
- Meet the age requirement, which is 18. There are no specific educational or experience qualifications that an Electrical Sign Apprentice candidate needs to meet
- Fill out an online application document. A non-refundable fee must be covered
- Receive a license issued by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR), which will be valid for one year from the date the process has been validated and completed