North Carolina Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor License
"Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor" covers construction work on water and sewer mains, water service lines, and house and building sewer lines, as defined in the North Carolina State Building Code, and covers water storage tanks, lift stations, pumping stations, and appurtenances to water storage tanks, lift stations and pumping stations. It includes pavement patching, backfill and erosion control as part of such construction.
How to Get the NC Water and Sewer Lines Contractor’s License?
- Complete the Application for License to Practice General Contracting (Water and Sewer Lines) in the State of North Carolina and submit it to the board.
- The Board’s staff will review applications for completeness and compliance with licensing requirements. This process can typically take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- If corrections or more information is required, the Board’s staff will email you.
- When you meet all requirements you will be mailed an exam eligibility letter (this letter would state that you can take the exam).
- You must schedule and take the exam (required books and related classes are listed below).
- After passing the exam(s), the testing company will notify the board.
- Once the Board gives final approval, the license is granted and assigned a license number.
Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor Exam
Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor Trade Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Semi-Open Book
- Testing Company: PSI
- Hours Allotted: 2h
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 45
- Subjects Involved:
- General Knowledge
- Underground Utilities-Concrete Pipe Installation
- Underground Utilities-Ductile Pipe Installation
- Excavating and Grading
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Laws and Regulations
Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor exam. Please keep in mind that although not all the books are allowed in the exam you will be tested on all the references. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA WATER LINES AND SEWER LINES - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $229.71
NORTH CAROLINA WATER LINES AND SEWER LINES - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $319.71
Water Lines and Sewer Lines Contractor Trade Books
Books Allowed in Testing
North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Stan...$31.38$31.38
The Installation Guide for Ductile Iron Pipe is an...$24.58$24.58
Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation is a popu...$22.12$22.12
Books Not Allowed in Testing
This handbook is an educational and information d...$16.12$16.12
This code is specific to North Carolina and used f...$11.76$11.76
The purpose of this Article is to declare a State ...$11.57$11.57
Part 1 focuses on planning and starting your busin...$71.97$71.97
Pipe & Excavation Contracting is an important refe...$28.06$28.06
Laws and Regulations Applicable to General Contrac...$12.15$12.15