Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation
Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation is a popular book among underground utilities & excavation contractors and civil designers. In Florida this book is used for Underground Utility Contractor testing.
Concrete Pipe and Box Culvert Installation is a guide for a proper installation of concrete pipe and box culverts, including standard installations, jointing, alignment, testing, and more.
- SKU: r98
- ISBN-10: 0615551653
- ISBN-13: 9780615551654
- Number of Pages: 90 Pages
- Author: American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA)
- Publisher: American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA)
- Book Edition: 2007-2020
- Alternate Name: Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation
- Alternate Name: Concrete Pipe & Box Culvert Installation, American Concrete Pipe Association, 1303 West Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 305, Irving, TX 75038. www.concretepipe.org/pipe - box - resources/installation/concrete - pipe - installation - manual/
Tuesday, 07 December 2021
This book is recommendable to all those people interested in getting your license. I was able to study with this guide and I got my excavation license.Robert
Wednesday, 31 October 2018
Contractor Campus made sure I had all the information I needed to know to start the process of obtaining my license !Jess Marie