This is a used book, used book pricing has been applied. Modern Masonry is a book that describes in detail the different characteristics of masonry materials and their professional installation.
An illustrated text that describes safe methods of laying brick, block, and stone.
- SKU: r190
- Product GTIN: 978-1631260957
- ISBN-10: 1605252445
- ISBN-13: 9781605252445
- Number of Pages: 294 pages
- Author: Clois E. Kicklighter Ed. D
- Publisher: Goodheart-Willcox
- Book Edition: 7th edition
- Alternate Name: Modern Masonry - Brick, Block, Stone, Clois E. Kicklighter, 8th edition (2015)
Friday, 03 May 2019
All the books I purchased from Contractor Campus were in perfect condition. They offered me their online courses that helped me find information quickly in the books and did a lot of great practice exams. I would definitely recommend this company to any getting a license.Robbie Lawler