Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers and Builders
This book contains a comprehensive coverage to materials, design, and procedures involved in masonry construction.
It provides an introduction to the structural behavior of masonry elements, applications for concrete masonry structures, and finishes.
- SKU: r96
- Product GTIN: 9780893122607
- ISBN-10: 0893122602
- ISBN-13: 9780893122607
- Number of Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Portland Cement Assn
- Book Edition: 6 edition
- Alternate Name: Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders , 6th Edition, 2008
- Alternate Name: Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders , 6th Edition, 2008 . Portland Cement Association, 5420 Old Orchard Road, Skokie, IL 60077- 1083. www.cement.org/bookstore/
Thursday, 20 December 2018
Thank you so much for being so detail with all the information you give out ! Contractor Campus is truly the best at what they do !Jess Marie