Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction
Provides an overview of the methods, equipment, and materials used in the construction of large commercial buildings, making it an excellent source of general illustrated information. It provides crucial working knowledge for contractors managing sub-contractors and progresses from basic to advance material.
- SKU: r257
- ISBN-10: 0134704665
- ISBN-13: 9780134704661
- Number of Pages: 560 Pages
- Author: Andres,Cameron K; Smith, R.C.
- Publisher: Peason
- Book Edition: 10th Edition
- Alternate Name: Principles& Practices of Commercial Construction
- Alternate Name: Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction , 9th Edition, 2013 . Prentice -Hall Publishers, 200 Old Tappan, Old Tappan, NJ 07675, (Ph 800.382.3419). www.mypearsonstore.com/index.asp?partner_select=49
This book provides well-rounded information about tools and practices that are used in large building construction. It is extremely informative and a great book to read if you are curious about commercial building construction. By far one of the books I have read. I would definetly recommend it !Zack Michaels
This book provides you with a lot of detail information, the tabs that Contractor Campus sells were such a huge help when it came to this book.Jess Marie
This is a very technical, very detailed book, I actually learned while preparing with it for my test. I wish all my books were as entertaining as this .leolopez