Walker's Building Estimator's Reference Book
This book is recognized worldwide as the authoritative source for comprehensive cost estimating information. It contains detailed construction cost data, reference tables, charts, and diagrams for quick reference plus detailed explanations of all possible variables affecting job costs.
- SKU: r69
- ISBN-10: 091159230X
- ISBN-13: 9780911592306
- Number of Pages: 1490 Pages
- Author: Frank R. Walker
- Publisher: Frank R. Walker Company
- Book Edition: 31st Edition
- Alternate Name: Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017.
- Alternate Name: Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017. Frank R. Walker Company, PO Box 318, 1989 University Lane, Unit “C”, Lisle, IL 60532. www.frankrwalker.com
So much information I retain from this book and the tabs that Contractor Campus have were such a huge help during the exam !Jess Marie
I have used this estimating blible before but now that I had to use it for my contractor's test, I came to like it even more. Worth every dime. Also, get the tabs! don't want to flip through 1600 pages in the middle of a test without tabs. The tabs Contractor Campus has a better than the rest.leolopez