North Carolina Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery License
"Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Contractor" covers the construction, installation, alteration, maintenance, or repair of an electrical wiring system, including sub-stations or components thereof, which is or is intended to be owned, operated and maintained by an electric power supplier, such as a public or private utility, a utility cooperative, or any other properly franchised electric power supplier, for the purpose of furnishing electrical services to one or more customers.
How to Get the NC Electrical – Ahead of Point of Delivery Contractor’s License?
- Complete the Application for License to Practice General Contracting (Electrical – Ahead of Point of Delivery) in the State of North Carolina and submit it to the board.
- The Board’s staff will review applications for completeness and compliance with licensing requirements. This process can typically take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- If corrections or more information is required, the Board’s staff will email you.
- When you meet all requirements you will be mailed an exam eligibility letter (this letter would state that you can take the exam).
- You must schedule and take the exam (required books and related classes are listed below).
- After passing the exam(s), the testing company will notify the board.
- Once the Board gives final approval, the license is granted and assigned a license number.
Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Contractor Exam
Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Contractor Trade Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Semi-Open Book
- Testing Company: PSI
- Hours Allotted: 2h
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 50
- Subjects Involved:
- Electrical Knowledge
- Overhead Lines
- Underground Lines
- Equipment and Safety
- Grounding Methods
- Service Drops and Laterals
- Poles and Structures
- Electric Supply Stations
- Laws and Regulations
Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery exam. Please keep in mind that although not all the books are allowed in the exam you will be tested on all the references. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA ELECTRICAL-AHEAD OF POINT OF DELIVERY - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $462.88
NORTH CAROLINA ELECTRICAL-AHEAD OF POINT OF DELIVERY - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $532.88
Electrical-Ahead of Point of Delivery Contractor Trade Books
Books Allowed in Testing
This book is out of print. The Code covers a broad...Sales price: $0.00
The Lineman's and Cableman's Handbook is the "bibl...$114.76$114.76
The 2017 National Electrical Code is used as a ref...$115.21$115.21
North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Stan...$31.38$31.38
Books Not Allowed in Testing
Part 1 focuses on planning and starting your busin...$71.97$71.97
The American Electrician's Handbook provides the s...$117.41$117.41
Laws and Regulations Applicable to General Contrac...$12.15$12.15