Florida Fire Protection V Contractor License
A Fire Protection V contractor is a contractor whose business is limited to the execution of contracts requiring the ability to fabricate, install, inspect, alter, repair, and service the underground piping for a fire protection system using water as the extinguishing agent beginning at the point of service as defined in this act and ending no more than 1 foot above the finished floor.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must provide evidence of licensing as a Certified Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor licensed pursuant to Chapter 489, Florida Statutes, or provide 4 years of verifiable experience in the full time employment of a Certified Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor.
- Note: Applicants may combine equivalent education and experience as Prescribed in Section 633.318, Florida Statutes, and Florida Administrative Code 69A-46.010.
- Application must be accompanied by evidence as a Florida Corporation or evidence of compliance with the Fictitious Name Act.
- Applicant must provide evidence of insurance coverage meeting the requirements of Section 633.318, Florida Statutes. Proof of coverage may be submitted on an Acord form.
- Applicant must be an employee of and legally qualified to act for the business organization in all matters connected with its contracting business and she or he must have the authority to supervise and will supervise any construction undertaken by such business organization.
Courses for Fire Protection V
Course Description: Upon enrolment the student receives an email containing his/her ID and Password combination to access the eCampus. The student can access the eCampus 24/7 for as long as it is necessary until he/she passes all licensing exams. The eCampus contains VIDEOS, PRACTICE QUESTIONS (similar to those seen on the actual exams), typical MATH PROBLEMS with step-by-step solutions, and detailed instructions on how to FIND ANSWERS within the books. The student also has access to optional in-person classroom-style refresher seminars. The training can be completed fully online, but if the student prefers, he/she can go to any number of REFRESHER SEMINARS (no extra charges or limitations).
Click here for a list of dates and locations of upcoming Refresher Seminars offered for this trade.$599.00$599.00
Fire Protection V Book Set
FLORIDA FIRE PROTECTION V BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES
BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS - ALL BOOKS LISTED BELOWSales price: $640.19
FLORIDA FIRE PROTECTION V BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES
BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS - ALL BOOKS LISTED BELOWSales price: $740.19
Fire Protection V Books