Florida Fire Protection V Contractor License
A Fire Protection V contractor is a contractor whose business is limited to the execution of contracts requiring the ability to fabricate, install, inspect, alter, repair, and service the underground piping for a fire protection system using water as the extinguishing agent beginning at the point of service as defined in this act and ending no more than 1 foot above the finished floor.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must provide evidence of licensing as a Certified Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor licensed pursuant to Chapter 489, Florida Statutes, or provide 4 years of verifiable experience in the full time employment of a Certified Underground Utility and Excavation Contractor.
- Note: Applicants may combine equivalent education and experience as Prescribed in Section 633.318, Florida Statutes, and Florida Administrative Code 69A-46.010.
- Application must be accompanied by evidence as a Florida Corporation or evidence of compliance with the Fictitious Name Act.
- Applicant must provide evidence of insurance coverage meeting the requirements of Section 633.318, Florida Statutes. Proof of coverage may be submitted on an Acord form.
- Applicant must be an employee of and legally qualified to act for the business organization in all matters connected with its contracting business and she or he must have the authority to supervise and will supervise any construction undertaken by such business organization.
Courses for Fire Protection V
Fire Protection V Book Set
FLORIDA FIRE PROTECTION V - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $794.13
FLORIDA FIRE PROTECTION V - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $894.13
Fire Protection V Books