City of Oakland Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Orange County.
Please contact PDCS, LLC (Oakland) for all permit documentation requirements, Contractor Licensing / Liability Insurance questions you may call PDCS, LLC (acting as the Town Building Official) at (407) 277-9795.
- Review submittal requirements, fees, and more at PDCS, LLC (Oakland) . For permit requirement questions call PDCS, LLC (acting as the Town Building Official) at (407) 277-9795
- Fill out Building Permit Application
- You will be contacted via e-mail when your permit is approved and ready for in-person pickup and payment
- All payments for Building Permit shall be made by Check, Money Order or Cash. Checks shall be made payable to the Town of Oakland , unless notified otherwise
Required with every Permit
- Copy of Current State Business License
- Copy of Certificate of General Liability Insurance
- Copy of Workers’ Compensation (or a copy of exemption form)