California Voice Data Video Technician Certification
The California Voice Data Video Technician certification allows you to work for an electrical contractor installing, constructing or maintaining any system that falls within the scope of the National Electrical Code, Articles 725, 770, (non-composite cables only), 800 (non-hybrid cables only), 810 and 820.
The following Electrical Certification is NOT a contractor license. This certificate is to be held by employees who work for a licensed C-10 Electrical contractor.
How to get the Voice Data Video Technician certification in California?
- Complete Application: Must fill out the Application for Electrician Examination and Certification. If DSLE does not accept the application due to lack of required information, they will send a letter explaining what is missing.
- Verify Work Experience: Must submit a copy of a state approved apprenticeship certificate. Please note: If the candidate has a completion certificate to submit, the candidate does not have to fill out the on-the-job experience requirement. First time applicants are required to submit Social Security earnings information obtained from form SSA-7050 from the Social Security Administration.
- Submit Required Fees: Must send a check for the exact payment of the exam. Make the check payable to “DIR Electrician Certification Fund ”.
Once the candidate applies for the exam and are approved by DSLE, the application will be forwarded to the testing vendor, PSI Services. PSI Services will then send a "Candidate Information Bulletin". The candidate will then call the 800 number listed in the bulletin to schedule the date, time and location of the exam. Please note: A test date is not automatically assigned to the candidate. If the candidate fails the exam they must wait 60 days before sending in the application for re-test.
California Voice Data Video Technician certification Exam Prep Courses
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
California Voice Data Video Technician Certification Exam
Below are the specifications (test type, academic content, etc.) for each exam needed to get the Voice Data Video Technician certification in California.
California Voice Data Video Technician Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based testing; closed book
- Testing Company: PSI
- Number of Questions: 50
- Time Allowed: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple choice
- Subjects Involved:
- Safety (8%)
- Preparation (22%)
- Installation (22%)
- Termination (14%)
- Testing and Troubleshooting (12%)
- Telecommunications (8%)
- Security and Access Control Systems (4%)
- Sound Systems (4%)
- Audiovisual Systems (6%)
California Voice Data Video Technician certification Book Set
The book set includes all source references for the California Voice Data Video Technician certification exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
CALIFORNIA VOICE DATA VIDEO TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $725.94
CALIFORNIA VOICE DATA VIDEO TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $805.94
California Voice Data Video Technician certification Exam Books
Books Allowed in Testing
Books Not Allowed in Testing
Building on the solid foundations of its i$285.00$285.00