Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor License
The Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:
- Demolish, dismantle and remove structures (not intended for reuse)
- Work incidental to demolition:
- Set up temporary barricades
- Set up temporary pedestrian walkways
This license does not allow a contractor to use explosives
How to get the Wrecking (R-57) contractor’s license in Arizona?
- Identifying a Qualifying Party - A sole proprietorship (individual), a partnership, limited liability company, or a corporation may apply for a Wrecking (R-57) contractor's license if they have a regularly employed person with the necessary experience, knowledge, and skills who serves as the qualifying party. All persons listed on the application must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience Requirements - The license classifications requirements must be met or exceeded when applying for an Arizona Wrecking (R-57) contractor license. This license requires a minimum of 3 or 2 Years* in the trade.
- Examination Requirements - The applicant must pass the SRE and Wrecking (R-57) trade exam. The minimum passing score is 70%. Once completed, the results must be submitted to the ROC.
- Background Checks - The applicant and qualifying party must submit copies of the payment transaction receipt from their background checks.
- Form a Legal Entity - Partnerships must register with the Arizona Secretary of State. LLC’s and corporations are required to register with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Bond - The applicant must obtain and submit proof of a license bond. They must also include all required fees and assessments with the license application. The required bond amounts are as follows:
Gross Volume | Bond Amount
Less than $375,000 | $4,250
$375,000 or more | $7,500
The bond can be obtained from an Arizona-Licensed Surety Products Provider.
- Identification Forms - Both the Applicant and the Qualifying Party must submit a copy of their government-issued identification with the application. Driver Licenses and passports are acceptable forms of identification.
- Submit Application - Complete and submit a License Application Form to the Registrar by going to their physical location or by mailing the application to the Registrar of Contractors.
Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor License Exam Prep Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$525.00$525.00
Before getting your Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor License you will need to complete the Arizona Statutes and Rules Training Course and Exam (SRE).
Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor License Exam
Below is all the information related to the exam including the content outline and the official reference list.
- Optional: Yes | *If three years of experience or more, no need to take the trade test. If only two years of experience, do need to take the trade test.
- Testing Method: Computer-based testing
- Testing Company: PSI©
- Number of Questions: 30
- Time Allowed: 75 Minutes
- Minimum Passing Score: 70%
- Subjects Involved (number of questions):
- Hazardous Materials (4)
- Demolition of Associated Structures (5)
- Safety of Work Areas (Guards, Canopies, Catch Platforms, and Utilities) (8)
- Material Handling (8)
- OSHA Safety (5)
- PSI© Wrecking (R-57) Official Content Outline
Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor Book Set
This set of books includes all required references for the Wrecking (R-57) exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
ARIZONA WRECKING (R-57) - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $205.94
ARIZONA WRECKING (R-57) - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $235.94
Arizona Wrecking (R-57) Contractor Exam Books
Books Allowed in Testing