Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor License
The Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:
- Wall covering cloth
- Wall covering vinyl
- Decorative texture
- Liquid floor and wall coatings
How to get the Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) contractor’s license in Arizona?
- Identifying a Qualifying Party - A sole proprietorship (individual), a partnership, limited liability company, or a corporation may apply for a Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) contractor's license if they have a regularly employed person with the necessary experience, knowledge, and skills who serves as the qualifying party. All persons listed on the application must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience Requirements - The license classifications requirements must be met or exceeded when applying for an Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) contractor license. This license requires a minimum of 2 Years in the trade.
- Examination Requirements - The applicant must pass the SRE and Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) trade exam. The minimum passing score is 70%. Once completed, the results must be submitted to the ROC.
- Background Checks - The applicant and qualifying party must submit copies of the payment transaction receipt from their background checks.
- Form a Legal Entity - Partnerships must register with the Arizona Secretary of State. LLC’s and corporations are required to register with the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Bond - The applicant must obtain and submit proof of a license bond. They must also include all required fees and assessments with the license application. The required bond amounts are as follows:
Gross Volume | Bond Amount
$150,000 or less | $2,500
In excess of $150,000 but not more than $500,000 | $7,000
In excess of $500,000 but not more than one million | $17,500
In excess of one million but not more than five million | $25,000
In excess of five million but not more than ten million | $37,500
Over ten million | $50,000
The bond can be obtained from an Arizona-Licensed Surety Products Provider.
- Identification Forms - Both the Applicant and the Qualifying Party must submit a copy of their government-issued identification with the application. Driver Licenses and passports are acceptable forms of identification.
- Submit Application - Complete and submit a License Application Form to the Registrar by going to their physical location or by mailing the application to the Registrar of Contractors.
Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor License Exam Prep Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$525.00$525.00
Before getting your Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor License you will need to complete the Arizona Statutes and Rules Training Course and Exam (SRE).
Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor License Exam
Below is all the information related to the exam including the content outline and the official reference list.
- Optional: No
- Testing Method: Computer-based testing
- Testing Company: PSI©
- Number of Questions: 50
- Time Allowed: 120 Minutes
- Minimum Passing Score: 70%
- Subjects Involved (number of questions):
- Materials (4)
- Application (10)
- Tools and Equipment (4)
- Safety (5)
- Surface Preparation (13)
- Wall Covering (3)
- Estimating (4)
- General Knowledge (7)
- PSI© Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Official Content Outline
Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor Book Set
This set of books includes all required references for the Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
ARIZONA PAINTING AND WALL COVERING (CR-34) - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $242.14
ARIZONA PAINTING AND WALL COVERING (CR-34) - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $292.14
Arizona Painting and Wall Covering (CR-34) Contractor Exam Books
Books Allowed in Testing
Books Not Allowed in Testing
- Sales price: $0.00