The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
Number of Pages: 147
Product Dimensions: 11" x 8 1/2" x 3/8"
Weight: 1.0 Lbs
The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction provides insight into proven practices that will produce quality concrete structures. This book includes concrete mixture designs, specifications, common field problems, and safety.
- SKU: r292
- Product GTIN: 9780870311673
- ISBN-10: 0870311670
- ISBN-13: 9780870311673
- Number of Pages: 147 pages
- Author: American Society of Concrete Contractors
- Publisher: ACI and ASCC
- Book Edition: 3rd edition
- Alternate Name: ASCC-1(05): The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 2005, 3rd Edition, American Concrete Institute, (248) 848-3700
This guide to Quality Concrete Construction was very easy to learn and helped a lot when taking my exam.Joanna Gonzalez
Thank you for providing me this book I needed in great condition. Contractor Campus is located near my area, it was quick and easy to go pick up my book. They also answered all my questions regarding the process to get my license.Jessica Andrade