Texas Well Driller Apprentice License
The Well Driller Apprentice License provides the licensee with authorization to:
- Drill, bore, core and construct water wells under the supervision of a Licensed Well Driller who has held their license in Texas for at least two years
- Perform or offer services as a driller under the supervision of, and pursuant to, a training program developed by the supervising Licensed Well Driller
How to Get the Well Driller Apprentice License in Texas?
- Be over the age of 18 and work under direct supervision of a Licensed Well Driller who has held their Texas License for at least two years
- Fill out and send in a Well Driller/Pump Installer Apprentice Registration Form with the corresponding non-refundable fee
- Expect the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) to issue a license once the application has been fully validated