Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Classes
Our Specialty Structure classes prepare contractors for their Florida licensing exam. Once you check out, you will get an email with your eCampus Id and password, so you can start studying online right away! You can also attend any of our in-person review classes in Tampa, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and Fort Myers (Class Schedule). Our program does not expire, you have unlimited access to in-person and online classes until you pass your test! For licensing requirements, testing information, and books needed, please visit Florida Specialty Structure Contractor License.
The following subjects are part of the exams and are covered by our courses:
- Wall Sections
- Roof Sections
- Post and Beam Structures
- Siding, Soffit, Fascias, Gutters and Downspouts
- Establishing the Contracting Business
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
This is the course which prepares you for the Business and ...