Pipefitters’ Handbook contains thousands of facts and figures relevant to pipefitters, portraying almost everything there is to know about layout and pipe installations, providing clear answers to all sorts of problems associated with power and industrial pipe bending, as well as shop and field welding fabrication. ISBN 9780831130190.
- SKU: r248
- ISBN-10: 0831130199
- ISBN-13: 978-0831130190
- Number of Pages: 464
- Author: Lindsey, Forrest R.
- Publisher: Industrial Press, Inc
- Book Edition: 3rd Edition
- Alternate Name: Pipefitters Handbook , 3rd Edition, 1967
- Alternate Name: Pipefitters Handbook , 3rd Edition, 1967. Industrial Press, Inc., 20 0 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016. new.industrialpress.com/piping - pumping.html
This book was one of the best purchases I have made in a while. Its filled with lots of information that I found useful when I was preparing for my exam. Contractor Campus is definetly at the top of the Pyramid when it comes to providing great quality book and a good price! I would definetly recommend them to anyone in search of a contractors.Zack Michaels
Contractor Campus is the best at what they do ! they truly are a truthful company also thank you for providing me with all the information I needed to know!Jess Marie