Oregon Structural Inspector A-Level (SIA) License
The Structural Inspector A-Level (SIA) License allows you to do the following work:
- Inspections and plan review of building construction regulated by the Oregon Structural Specialty Code
- Work established under the B-Level Structural Inspector classification
How to Get the Structural Inspector A-Level (SIA) License in Oregon?
This process allows the applicant to convert any nationally recognized or International Code Council (ICC©) certification into an Oregon inspector certification.
- Hold a valid Oregon Inspector Certification (OIC)
- Review the Building Codes Division’s conversion chart:
- A Commercial Building Inspector (ICC B2) license can be converted into a Structural Inspector- A-Level (SIA) license
- Complete the National Certification Conversion Application and pay the required fee
- Attach evidence of national or ICC© certification. Include name, license type, and expiration date