Illinois (Chicago) Apprentice Crane Operator Contractor License
License without Examination:
- Submit two (2) current identical color photographs approximately 1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inches.
- Only passport photos will be accepted.
- Please put your name on the back of each photograph.
- Applicable fees can be located at www.continentaltesting.net
- Click on: Application Services, then Chicago.
- The professions are listed.
- Application fee. If by check or money order then make payable to the: City of Chicago.
- All applicants must work as a crane operator under the direct supervision of a licensed Crane Operator.
- Applicants must provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an employer of Licensed Crane Operators.
- Provide a notarized letter (on company stationery) from an officer of a training program that is approved by the Commissioner, stating that the applicant will receive training under the direct supervision of a Licensed Crane Operator
- Submit this form and mail with all supplemental documents to:
City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
Name: Olivia Porras
Phone: (800) 359-1313