Idaho Modular Buildings Contractor's License

Sells or exchanges new, used, resale, or brokered manufactured or mobile homes.

There are no licensing requirements for IRC/IBC modular buildings. If a modular building manufacturer wants to construct modular buildings and ship them into Idaho there are submittal requirements. For more information, you can visit the Idaho Division of Occupational and Professional Licenses website.