Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation
The TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation is a guide to assist in clarifying and standardizing installation specifications for tile.
TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation is a well known reference for tile installation, covering most known forms of tile including those composed of glass, stone, ceramic and others.
- SKU: r154
- ISBN-13: 978-1-7330220-9-5
- Number of Pages: 454 pages
- Publisher: Tile Council of North America (TCNA)
- Alternate Name: Handbook For Ceramic Tile Installation
- Alternate Name: ANSI A108 A118 & A136.1, American National Standard Specifications for the Installation of Ceramic Tile
Wednesday, 08 December 2021
This is a must-have for any pro or DIYer. This book will not sit and collect dust. For all types of interior/exterior installs. You won't regret the purchase.Joanna Gonzalez
Wednesday, 05 December 2018
When I received my package from Contractor Campus everything was perfect ! and this book has so much information also !Jess Marie