Guide to Shotcrete ACI 506R
Guide to Shotcrete provides information on materials and properties of both dry-mix and wet-mix shotcrete, covering most facets of the shotcrete application process.
It includes application procedures, equipment requirements, pre-construction, pre-qualification, and acceptance testing of workers, materials, and finished shotcrete.
- SKU: r152
- Product GTIN: 9781942727958
- ISBN-10: 194272795X
- ISBN-13: 978-1942727958
- Number of Pages: 169 pages
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Alternate Name: 506R -16 Guide to Shotcrete
- Alternate Name: 506R -16 Guide to Shotcrete, American Concrete Institute, PO Box 9094, 38833 Country Club Drive , Farmington Hill, MI 48331. www.concrete.org/bookstorenet/default.aspx
Wednesday, 08 December 2021
This document provides information on the materials and properties of both dry-mix and wet-mix shotcrete and so much more.Joanna Gonzalez
Thursday, 08 November 2018
The books were in perfect condition when I recieved them from Contractor Campus and they had all my books in stock !Jess Marie