Georgia Pesticide Contractor License
The Pesticide Contractor License allows you to do the following work:
- Plant growth regulators
How to Get the Pesticide Contractor’s License in Georgia?
- Have at least one full-time licensed Commercial Pesticide Applicator working in the company, who will supervise all applications made
- Complete the online application form and follow the steps
- Expect the Georgia Georgia Department of Agriculture’s (GDA) email asking for the Secure & Verifiable documents (S&V) to be sent
- Login and pay the license fee after the GDA approval
- Await for the Department to issue the license and send it to the mailing address provided on the application
The Pesticide Contractor License is valid for one year, after which it must be renewed. Therefore, if the candidate needs to renew the license, they must log into the account created the first time and pay the required fee again.