Florida Business Exam Books - State Construction
The complete book set for the Florida Business Exam, the one needed by all contractors licensed by the CILB (at the state level for construction-related licenses).
Florida State Construction Business Exam Book Package
There are 6 books included in this book pacakge package:
- Florida Statutes Chapter 455, 2018. Division of Legislative Information Services, Room 704 Claude Pepper Building, 111 West Madison St, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1400, (Ph 800-342-1827). www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2017/Chapter455 A BOUND pdf version of this reference may be brought into the test centers for use on the exam
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, 2001. Craftsman Book Company, 6058 Corte del Cedro, Carlsbad, CA 92009. https://www.craftsman-book.com/books-and-software
- Contractors Manual, 2017. (Includes the 2016 Circular E) Association of Builders and Contractors Institute, Inc., 3730 Coconut Creek Parkway, Coconut Creek, FL 33066, (Ph 866.930.4222).
- General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017. You can get any AIA document from The American Institute of Architects, PO Box 60, Williston, VT 05495 or Florida Association of AIA, 104 East Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301. www.aiafla.org/Store_Contract-Documents.cfm
- Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017.
- Instructions to Bidders, 2018.
- SKU: s_construction_business_bz_set
There are yet no reviews for this product.