Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods
A complete overview of all aspects of construction.
It is one of the best textbooks available for students of the construction industry who wish to gain a basic understanding of the construction process.
- SKU: r102
- ISBN-10: 0072964200
- ISBN-13: 9780072964202
- Number of Pages: 786 pages
- Author: Robert Peurifoy, Clifford J. Schexnayder
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
- Book Edition: 7th edition
- Alternate Name: Construction Planning, Equipment and Methods
Monday, 10 December 2018
Thanks to Contractor Campus for providing me all the information and making this process so much easier on me!Jess Marie