This guide explains the safety responsibilities of workers, supervisors, and managers to ensure a safe workplace.
Basic Safety is a short publication used for Prov contractor testing which covers the most important aspects of safety within a job site.
- SKU: r420
- Product GTIN: 9780136098751
- ISBN-10: 1-323-67618-X
- ISBN-13: 978-1-323-67618-9
- Author: NCCER
- Publisher: Pearson
- Book Edition: 2017 Edition
- Alternate Name: Basic Safety
- Alternate Name: Basic Safety , 2009. ISBN: 978 - 0 - 136 - 09875 - 1. Prentice Hall, P.O. Box 11071, Des Moines, IA 50336. Available at www.provbookstore.com or http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com
Tuesday, 21 December 2021
When working at a contractor's site , you are expose to many of danger. That is why you have to be cautious and obtain this manual to get prepared.Robert
Thursday, 25 October 2018
At Contractor Campus they gave me all the information that I needed for the process of obtaining my license !Jess Marie