Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

West Virginia Temporary Master License

The Temporary Master License allows you to do the following:

  • Hands-on aboveground electrical work

How to Get the Temporary Master License in West Virginia?

  1. Apply, pay, and pass the WVSFMO exam
  2. Fulfill the other requirements for Temporary Masters:
  3. Fill out the application form and return it, along with the fee and other documents (if required) to:
    1207 Quarrier St., Second Floor,
    Charleston, WV 25301
  4. Acquire the license after approval of the West Virginia Fire Commission Office of the State Fire Marshal
    • Get in touch with the Office by phone at - (304) 558-2191 or via email to the Deputy at - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details