Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

West Virginia Manufactured Home Dealer License

The Manufactured Home Dealer License allows you to do the following work:

  • Sell, lease, or distribute new or used manufactured homes (to clients who do not intend to resell), whether the operating business location is:
    • Physically within West Virginia or physically outside West Virginia (if the manufactured home is to be first located at a State occupancy site)

How to Get the Manufactured Home Dealer License in West Virginia?

  1. Read and fulfill the stipulated requirements
  2. Complete each field of the application form
  3. Send the document(s) to the address down below:
    1900 Kanawha Blvd., ​E., State Capitol Complex
    Building 3, Room 200, Charleston, WV 25305
  4. After validation, you will get a license from the Board of Manufactured Housing Construction & Safety
    • For more information, please contact the Board by phone - (304) 558-7890 or via email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.