Village of Palm Springs
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit the Palm Beach County License page.
In the Village of Palm Springs, you must submit your application through E-Permits.
Please note the following:
- All information must be typewritten or legibly printed
- Incomplete or insufficient applications will not be processed for permitting
- When using the Email Service, you must fill out the permit application completely and attach it to your email.
- A Notice of Commencement is required for Structural, Electrical and Plumbing permits where job costs are greater than $2,500 as well as Mechanical permits where the job costs are greater than $7,500.
Procedures to Submit Permit Application
- Complete the Permit Application (available upon request) (2 pages) 2. Attach the signed and notarized application to an email to Palm Springs Permits
- Submit the email and you will receive a notification that your email has been received; Note: This acknowledgment does not imply that the application is complete or sufficient.
- Submit original signed and notarized application, three (3) hard copies of the construction plans (2 sets must be signed and sealed; 1 set may be a copy), details and product approvals and payment of a deposit to the Village of Palm Springs office within five (5) business days
- With all applications we require a copy of the contract; the contract shall be signed by the owner or authorized agent
Forms & Applications
- Building Permit Application
- Business Permit Application
- Contractor Registration Application
- Next >>