Florida Specialty Structure Contractor Book Set
All Specialty Structure Contractor books are in stock and are shipped out daily via UPS ground by 2PM from Fort Myers, Florida. Tabs are available for all books. For licensing requirements, testing information, and courses offered, please visit Florida Specialty Structure Contractor License.
The following books are included in the Specialty Structure:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2017.
- Concrete Masonry Handbook for Architects, Engineers, Builders, 6th Edition, 2008
- Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permanence, 2006.
- Vinyl Siding Installation Manual: A How-To Guide, 2015
- Guide to Aluminum Construction in High Wind Areas (Student Edition), 2010.
- Concrete Finishers Guide, 2006
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017.
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017
- BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMS
- BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMS
OSHA (CFR 29 Part 1926) is the leading safety reference in ...
This book contains a comprehensive coverage to materials, ...
Design of Wood Frame Structures for Permeance is a book ...
Florida Building Code 2017 edition is the primary source ...
The 2017 Residential Code is the primary resource for code ...
The Guide to Aluminum Construction in High-Wind Areas has a ...