Florida Roofing Contractor Book Set
All Roofing Contractor books are in stock and are shipped out daily via UPS ground by 2PM from Fort Myers, Florida. Tabs are available for all books. For licensing requirements, testing information, and courses offered, please visit Florida Roofing Contractor License.
The following books are included in the Roofing Contractor Book Set:
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017.
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2017.
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual, 7th Edition, January 2012.
- Roofing Construction and Estimating, 8th Printing, 1995
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Membrane Roof System, 2015.
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Metal Panel and SPF Roof Systems, 2016
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Steep-Slope Roof Systems, 2017.
- The NRCA Roofing Manual: Architectural Metal Flashing, Condensation Control and Reroofing, 2018.
- The NRCA Waterproofing Manual, 2005 or later
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High Velocity Hurricane Zones, 2017.
FLORIDA ROOFING CONTRACTOR - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE EXAM
FLORIDA ROOFING CONTRACTOR - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE EXAM
Architectural Sheet Metal Manual is the go-to reference for ...
OSHA (CFR 29 Part 1926) is the leading safety reference in ...
Florida Building Code 2017 edition is the primary source ...
2017 Test Protocols for High Wind Velocity Hurricane Zones ...
This four-volume manual gives you comprehensive information ...
The NRCA Waterproofing Manual provides the latest ...