Florida Mechanical Contractor Classes
Our Mechanical classes prepare contractors for their Florida licensing exam. Once you check out, you will get an email with your eCampus Id and password, so you can start studying online right away! You can also attend any of our in-person review classes in Tampa, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and Fort Myers (Class Schedule). Our program does not expire, you have unlimited access to in-person and online classes until you pass your test! For licensing requirements, testing information, and books needed, please visit Florida Mechanical Contractor License.
The following subjects are part of the exams and are covered by our courses:
- Pre-Installation and Design Engineering
- Ductwork and HVAC Materials
- Installation of Refrigeration and HVAC Systems
- Installation of Mechanical Systems
- Installation of Refrigeration and HVAC Equipment and Components
- Installation of Mechanical Equipment and Components
- Maintenance Analysis of Refrigeration and HVAC
- Maintenance Service of Refrigeration and HVAC
- Safety and Equipment
- Energy Management
- Establishing the Contracting Business
- Managing Administrative Duties
- Managing Trade Operations
- Conducting Accounting Functions
- Managing Human Resources
- Complying with Government Regulations
This is the course which prepares you for the Business and ...
You can start studying online the same day you register for ...