Florida Alarm System II Contractor Book Set
All Alarm System II books are in stock and are shipped out daily via UPS ground by 2PM from Fort Myers, Florida. Tabs are available for all books. For licensing requirements, testing information, and courses offered, please visit Florida Alarm Systems II Contractor License.
The following books are included in the Alarm Systems II package:
- Code of Fed. Regulation, Title 29 (OSHA) Parts 1926
- NFPA 70-National Electrical Code
- UL 681-Installation and Classification of Burglar and Holdup Alarm Systems
- UL 365-Police Station Connect. Burg. Alarm Units
- Understanding and Servicing Alarm Systems
- Security: A Guide to Security System Design
- Telecommunication Wiring
FLORIDA ALARM SYSTEM II CONTRACTOR - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE EXAM
FLORIDA ALARM SYSTEM II CONTRACTOR - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE EXAM
OSHA (CFR 29 Part 1926) is the leading safety reference in ...
The 2017 National Electrical Code is used as a reference in ...
The NTC Blue Book is the authority on low voltage systems. ...
The Telecommunication Wiring book is one of the most widely ...
Establishes the requirements for construction, performance, ...