Can you Qualify more than one Construction Business?
Yes, you can most definitely Qualify more than one Construction Business, and here is what you need to do.
- Obtain a Financial Credit report
- Obtain your Fingerprints/Background Check
- Obtain Public Liability and Property Damange insurance, if you have not already
- Appear in front of the Board if you do not own 20% or more of the proposed business
- Pay any fees to the state as provided by the Application
- Submit your application to the DBPR
Documents needed to Qualify more than one business
For more infromation on the Application process please see the DBPR's official website
Percentage of Ownership Requirements
If you do not own 20% or more of the proposed business, or if the approval of the application will result in you qualifying three or more businesses, you will be required to appear in front of the board.