Printreading Based on the 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC)
Features of this textbook include the following:
• A new chapter on printreading applications that discusses, in detail, the electrical prints for a distinctive residential building.
• New electrical plans for a veterinarian center and a hospital energy center that help build commercial and industrial printreading skills.
• Printreading Tests based on NEC® standards and prints in the textbook to assess learner comprehension.
• Trade Competency Tests that provide a thorough review of the content covered in each chapter.
- SKU: r971
- ISBN-10: 082691571X
- ISBN-13: 9780826915719
- Number of Pages: 277
- Publisher: Amer Technical Pub
- Book Edition: 2014