Page 1 of 3
City of Dunnellon Permits
To view license requirements, definitions, exams, books, and classes, please visit Marion County.
The following are types of work requiring a permit: The list is not all-inclusive. If you have any questions, please contact the Community Development Department.
- Above Ground Pools and Spas
- Alterations, Additions, or Renovations to any Existing Structure
- Commercial Additions / Renovations
- Decks, Sheds, Docks, Aluminum Structures
- Demolition of an Existing Structure
- Electrical Systems (installation or upgrade)
- Gas Systems, (Natural or LP – installation or upgrade)
- HVAC (installation or replacement)
- In-ground Pools and Spas
- Irrigation Systems
- Mobile Home Setup
- New Commercial Structures
- New Single Family Residence
- Pool Enclosures
- Roof / Re-roof / Roof Over
- Signs (over 32 sq ft)
To apply for the following permits, please call or email the office for an application as this section is under construction.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, re-roof, fence, driveway, and miscellaneous
- Modular Mobile Home
- New Construction Addition Remodel
- Pools and Sheds
- Written by Leah R.