City of Wilton Manors
In this City of Wilton Manor a building permit requires certain documents for approval.
Building Permit Application/Forms
The main permit application is the Broward County Uniform Building Permit Application Down below is the checklist for permit application.
- Application signed and notarized
- City of Wilton Manors project specific checklists
- City of Broward County property appraiser information sheet www.bcpa.net click "Property Search;" click "name" or "address" click search; print screen
- Copy of signed contract
- Two (2) Sets of Plans
- Contractor Registration for ALL contractors
- Cope of Recorded Notice of Commencement (NOC)
- Condo Association Letter (if applicable)
Complete the Contracctor Registration Form, down below is a document checklist.
- Business tax receipts (Applicable City or County)
- Certificate of General Liability Insurance
- Certicate of workman's compensation insurance or state issued exemption
- State Contractor License
- Certificate of Competency License (If Applicable)
- Qualifier's Driver's License
How to Submit a Permit Online
- Go to www.wiltonmanors.com
- Click "Live Here"
- Click "Parking & Online Services"
- Under Online Services Click "Link to Page"
- Click "Building Permits"
- Click "Apply For A Permit
- Login either "Already have an account? or "New to our Portal? Register Now"
- "Apply For A Permit" Complete all Fields. If the Preoperty Owner's name is different then what automatically appears, city staff will verify and correct after the permit is submitted
- Click "Select File" to attach submittal Requirements.
- Click "Submit"
NOTE: A pop up window will appear "Leaving Site" Click "Proceed to Site"
NOTE: All required documents must be attached. Failure to attach required documents may result in a delay in review or result in a denial
- Next >>