Oregon Elevator Electrical (EC) Contractor License
The Elevator Electrical (EC) Contractor License allows you to do the following work as a business:
- Perform electrical work related to installation, alteration, repair and maintenance of elevators.
- Restricted to the wiring from the load side of the main disconnecting means for the elevator
How to Get the Elevator Electrical (EC) Contractor’s License in Oregon?
- Fill out the Elevator Electrical (EC) License Application Form
- Provide the company’s Construction Contractors Board number and expiration date:
- According to OAR 918-030-0015, businesses registered with the Building Codes Division and applying for a business license must show an active license with the Construction Contractors Board
- If the business/company is exempt from CCB licensure, the applicant must attach a letter with the application packet explaining the reason for the exemption
- Register the company’s name with Oregon’s Secretary of State
- Designate a Signing Supervisor:
- Submit a complete packet including all the previous documents by mail or fax (do not email the application packet) to:
Oregon Building Codes Division
P.O. Box 14470
Salem, OR 97309-0404