Monday, December 4, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Oregon Construction Flagging Contractor License

The Construction Flagging Contractor License allows you to do the following work as an individual or a business:

  • Employing, contracting with or obtaining through a worker leasing company, one or more construction flaggers

A holder of this license is not permitted to perform any work for the federal government or public bodies (ORS 174.109).

How to Get the Construction Flagging Contractor’s License in Oregon?

  1. Be at least 18 years of age
  2. Fill out the Construction Flagging Application Form depending on the application type:
    • Sole Proprietor: Pages 1 & 4-10
    • Corporation, Limited Liability Company or Trust: Pages 2 & 4-10
    • Partnership or Joint Venture: Pages 3-10
  3. Complete a surety bond form in the amount of $20,000
  4. Obtain general liability insurance following the Oregon Legislature in an amount of not less than $500,000
  5. Submit the application form with the license application fee to:
    P.O. Box 14140
    Salem, OR 97309-5052
    201 High St SE, Ste. 600
    Salem, OR 97301