Oregon Boiler Class 1 Trainee/Helper (CL1) Contractor License
The Boiler Class 1 Trainee/Helper (CL1) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:
- Installing or repairing boilers and pressure pipes/vessels by any non-welded method of attachment
Work must be directly supervised by a qualified, licensed individual. No ASME Code welding is permitted.
How to Get the Boiler Class 1 Trainee/Helper (CL1) Contractor’s License in Oregon?
- Fill out the application form:
- Complete a work history document and fill out the experience verification form:
- Sign an applicant’s affidavit
- Mail or fax a sealed packet of all the previous documents to:
Oregon Building Codes Division
P.O. Box 14470
Salem, OR 97309-0404
- Expect the license issued by the Building Codes Division via mail