North Carolina Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor License
"Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor" Covers the performance of construction work on water and wastewater systems; water and wastewater treatment facilities; and all site work, grading, and paving of parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, and curbs and gutters which are ancillary to such construction of water and wastewater treatment facilities. It covers the work done under the specialty classifications of Concrete Construction, Insulation, Interior Construction, Masonry Construction, Roofing, and Metal Erection as part of such work on water and wastewater treatment facilities.
How to Get the NC Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor’s License?
- Complete the Application for License to Practice General Contracting (Water Purification and Sewage Disposal) in the State of North Carolina and submit it to the board.
- The Board’s staff will review applications for completeness and compliance with licensing requirements. This process can typically take up to 2 or 3 weeks.
- If corrections or more information is required, the Board’s staff will email you.
- When you meet all requirements you will be mailed an exam eligibility letter (this letter would state that you can take the exam).
- You must schedule and take the exam (required books and related classes are listed below).
- After passing the exam(s), the testing company will notify the board.
- Once the Board gives final approval, the license is granted and assigned a license number.
Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor Exam
Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor Trade Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Semi-Open Book
- Testing Company: PSI
- Hours Allotted: 2h
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice
- Number of questions: 50
- Subjects Involved:
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Excavation and Grading
- Water Regulations
- Laws and Regulations
- One Call
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor exam. Please keep in mind that although not all the books are allowed in the exam you will be tested on all the references. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA WATER PURIFICATION AND SEWAGE DISPOSAL - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $732.43
NORTH CAROLINA WATER PURIFICATION AND SEWAGE DISPOSAL - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $832.43
Water Purification and Sewage Disposal Contractor Trade Books
Books Allowed in Testing
North Carolina Occupational Safety and Health Stan...$31.38$31.38
This manual is a north carolina code for Water Sup...$10.66$10.66
Books Not Allowed in Testing
This handbook is an educational and information d...$16.12$16.12
Part 1 focuses on planning and starting your busin...$71.97$71.97
Laws and Regulations Applicable to General Contrac...$12.15$12.15
This code is specific to North Carolina and used f...$11.76$11.76
The purpose of this Article is to declare a State ...$11.57$11.57
Pipe & Excavation Contracting is an important refe...$28.06$28.06
Many advances have been made in concrete technolog...$129.26$129.26
Guide to Shotcrete provides information on materia...$107.95$107.95
Placing Reinforcing Bars covers all aspects of con...$89.35$89.35
Formwork for Concrete is published by ACI (America...$320.15$320.15