North Carolina Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor License
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractors in North Carolina can work on water-based automatic fire sprinkler system design, installation, repair based on residential buildings only.
How to Get the NC Fire Sprinkler Installation Residential Contractor’s License?
- Submit the NC Fire Sprinkler Installation Residential Contractor application to the board.
- To be eligible to take the Residential Fire Sprinkler Contractor examination, an applicant must have held an active Plumbing Contractor license issued by this Board for a minimum of 2 years, and must complete a 16 hours course approved by the Board. If you are interested in attending a future class, please contact the Board office.
- Obtain a background check from an authorized provider.
- If your application is denied or you are required to provide additional information, you will be notified. If application is approved, you will receive notification of exam eligibility by mail or e-mail.
- Contact the exam provider to schedule the exam within 30 days.
- Once you pass, submit a Licensing Activation form and fee to obtain the license.
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Exam
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Trade Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Open Book
- Testing Company: State Board of Examiners of Plumbing, Heating & Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Hours Allotted: 2h
- Trade and Business together (2h Trade)
- The board does not disclose subject matters for the exam but If the examinee fails, he/she can get a strength/weakness report which lists the categories and the number correct / incorrect responses.
- Keep in mind that for any plumbing exam the usual subjects pertain around these: Drainage, water distribution, piping, and isometrics are core plumbing subjects, along with an understanding of swimming pools, wells, irrigation systems, medical gas, natural gas, fire protection, and heating.
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTIAL FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $75.98
NORTH CAROLINA RESIDENTIAL FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $95.98
Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Contractor Trade Books
NFPA 13D: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkl...$55.80$55.80
This book must be purchased before even applying f...$20.18$20.18