North Carolina Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor License
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor in North Carolina are contractors who can work on "wet" or "water-based" comfort heating systems in any residential, commercial, or industrial building.
How to Get the NC Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor’s License?
- Submit the NC Heating Group 1 Class I Application to the board.
- To be eligible to take the Heating Group No. 1 contractor examination(s), an applicant must have 2 years (4,000 hours) on-site full-time experience in the installation, maintenance, service, or repair of plumbing or heating systems related to the category for which license is sought, whether or not license was required for the work performed. However, up to one-half (2,000 hours) (45 quarter hours or 30 semester hours) of the experience requirement may be in academic or technical training directly related to the field of endeavor for which the examination is requested.
- Obtain a background check from an authorized provider.
- If your application is denied or you are required to provide additional information, you will be notified. If application is approved, you will receive notification of exam eligibility by mail or e-mail.
- Contact the exam provider to schedule the exam within 30 days.
- Once you pass, submit a Licensing Activation form and fee to obtain the license.
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$425.00$425.00
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor Exam
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor Tradeand business Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Open Book
- Testing Company: State Board of Examiners of Heating Group 1 Heating & Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Hours Allotted: 5.5h
- Trade and Business together (4h Trade, 1.5 Business)
- The board does not disclose subject matters for the exam but If the examinee fails, he/she can get a strength/weakness report which lists the categories and the number correct / incorrect responses.
- Keep in mind that for any plumbing exam the usual subjects pertain around these: Drainage, water distribution, piping, and isometrics are core plumbing subjects, along with an understanding of swimming pools, wells, irrigation systems, medical gas, natural gas, fire protection, and heating.
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA HEATING GROUP 1 CLASS I - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $1,304.97
NORTH CAROLINA HEATING GROUP 1 CLASS I - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $1,404.97
Heating Group 1 Class I Contractor Trade Books
Includes all of the administrative codes and polic...$42.34$42.34
This is a fully integrated code based on the 2015 ...$91.63$91.63
This is a fully integrated code based on the 2015 ...$92.85$92.85
This is a fully integrated code based on the 2015 ...$56.15$56.15
This is a fully integrated code based on the 2015 ...$142.95$142.95
This book must be purchased before even applying f...$20.18$20.18
This book needs to be purchased before applying fo...$139.70$139.70
This manual focuses on the methods and procedures ...$106.43$106.43
MJ8AE, an abridged version of the Eighth Edition o...$155.78$155.78
This edition of Manual N, from the Air Conditionin...$147.11$147.11
This manual is on the low-pressure, low-velocity s...$139.70$139.70
This is a used book, used book pricing has been ap...$109.57$109.57
This Article shall be known as the Uniform Boiler ...$12.00$12.00
This didactic tool provides instruction on the bas...$48.58$48.58