North Carolina Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor License
"Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor" can inspect and test water-based automatic fire sprinkler system design, installation, and repair. Must have a current certification by NICET for "Fire Protection Engineering, Level III, Automatic Sprinkler System Layout"
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor Course
Login credentials emailed upon enrollment
Unlimited access (no time limits)
How to find answers in the books
Step-by-step solutions to math problems$240.00$240.00
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor Exam
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor Trade Exam
- Testing Method: Computer-based; Open Book
- Testing Company: State Board of Examiners of Plumbing, Heating & Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Hours Allotted: 1.5h
- NICET III required and Business Exam (1.5 Business)
- The board does not disclose subject matters for the exam but If the examinee fails, he/she can get a strength/weakness report which lists the categories and the number correct / incorrect responses.
- Keep in mind that for any plumbing exam the usual subjects pertain around these: Drainage, water distribution, piping, and isometrics are core plumbing subjects, along with an understanding of swimming pools, wells, irrigation systems, medical gas, natural gas, fire protection, and heating.
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor Book Set
The book set includes all required references for the Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor exam. Orders placed before 2 PM are shipped the same day via UPS and a tracking number is emailed before 3 PM.
NORTH CAROLINA FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTION - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $108.60
NORTH CAROLINA FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTION - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMSSales price: $128.60
Fire Sprinkler Inspection Contractor Trade Books
This book must be purchased before even applying f...$19.28$19.28
This book needs to be purchased before applying fo...$89.32$89.32