Town of Jupiter Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Palm Beach County
The Town of Jupiter uses an online portal to submit permits, CDS Portal which allows you to:
- Apply and submit your permit.
- Check the status of your existing permit, plan review status, and comments.
- Schedule inspections and obtain results.
If you would like to use their online Jupiter CDS Portal. Please follow the directions to set up a JCDS account (if you do not already have one) and apply for (or check the status) of your permit.
Currently, Jupiter will still continue to take paper applications. If you would like to apply for your permit by paper please visit the Building Department at 210 Military Trail, Jupiter. If you would like to check the status of an existing permit please call (561) 741-2286 and they will be happy to assist you.
These packages include the required checklist and other associated paperwork only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarms, Fire Warning, and Low Voltage Systems
- Balcony Repair
- Commercial Interiors or Additions
- Decks (Wood)
- Demolition - Building / Other Structure
- Demolition - Interior Only
- Docks and/or Seawalls
- Engineering / Site Work / Utility
- Fire Sprinklers
- Garage Door Replacement
- Gas Lines and Tanks
- Glass Windows and Doors
- Manufacturer Home Vinyl Siding Replacement
- Mobile Home - Manufactured Homes
- Mobile Home Addition
- Modular Buildings
- Porch Enclosure - Multi-family
- Porch Enclosure - Single Family Dwelling
- Residential Alteration / Additions
- Restaurant Renovation
- Roof Over for Mobile Home
- Shed / Utility Building / Detached Garage
- Shutters - Impact Protection
- Shutters - Sun / Rain
- Siding and Exterior Veneers
- Single Family Dwelling or Duplex
- Site Built Shed BCAB
- Slabs - Concrete Patio
- Solar Panels - Electric/Photovoltaic
- Solar Panels - Water Heating
- Spa and HotTub
- Special Event - Electrical Permit
- Temporary - Construction / Sales Office
- Wall - Retaining / Privacy
- Water Heater Replacement