Installation for Asphalt Paving
How to install Asphalt Paving?
- First step would be to remove the existing surface.
- With a clean slate, prepare the surface for the appropriate water drainage.
- Prepare the Sub base which is very important to provide a stable surface to support a new pavement.
- Perform a Proof roll to make sure the underlying surface is strong and ready to support.
- Once the sub base is installed, time to add the binder.
- Install the new Asphalt Surface.
- Smooth the transition from the old surface to the new.
- Once the asphalt and butt joints are laid. By using a roller truck compact and smooth the new asphalt pavement.
Materials and tools
- Asphalt Shovels
- Asphalt Scrapers
- Asphalt Shoes
- Asphalt Tampers
- Tote Mixers
- Bucket Barrel
- Crack Cleaning Tools
- Measuring Tools
Asphalt Paving Suppliers in Fort Myers
The Home Depot
Air Conditioning Contractors in Fort Myers
Atlantic Southern Paving & Sealcoating
Bastos Pavers Inc