Illinois (Chicago) Private Alarm Contractor License
An alarm system contractor means a contractor whose business includes all types of alarm systems other than fire, for all purposes.
- Click “Apply” below to begin the application process.
- Fill out and print the “Initial Trade License Application Form”.
- Submit a letter in writing requesting licensure/registration from the City of Chicago.
- Include the following forms of identification.
- Your personal State of Illinois license
- Your Company’s State of Illinois licensure
- Submit any additional proof that your company is authorized to do business in the State of Illinois.
The notarized form, and supplemental materials must be mailed to:
CTS/City of Chicago
P.O. Box 388249
Chicago, Illinois 60638-8249
Application Fees: There is NO FEE Required
Name: Olivia Porras
Phone: (800) 359-1313