Hawaii Hawaii Wallcoverings (C-33a) Contractor License

The Wall Coverings (C-33a) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Prepare surfaces
  • Install wall covering materials, including:
    • Vinyl
    • Wallpapers
    • Wood veneer
    • Cloth fabric
    • Fibrous type coverings

If you are looking for a contractor's license with a broader scope of work, you may want to consider getting a Hawaii Painting and Decorating (C-33) instead.